Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Quilted Cupcake Table Runner

So after the Holiday season my momma was putting away holiday decorations and pulling out every day decorations. She called me that day laughing, she had spent hours looking for a table runner she thought that she had that I had made. Hours. I laughed too and reminded her that it was her Holiday table runner was what I made for her as well as her kitchen curtains. Yay for being the only person in the family now who can sew.

I filed that away in the *insert special occasion here* gift in the future. I looked through a list of future projects I had stored away and sure enough there was table runner pattern I had saved but hadn't bought the pattern for yet. With mother's day approaching I knew this would be the perfect opportunity. Click on the link and... the pattern had been removed from the store since 2013.

Keep calm, keep calm. Try to find something like it... and I got nothin'. So, I decided to try to send a message through the etsy site where the pattern was for sale. Could the seller still get the message?

Later that day, I got a reply! She wasn't planning on relisting the pattern but was willing to send it to me for free in exchange of sending her a picture of the finished product. Done!


My plan was simple, utilize fabric I had already, save for a few accenting colors and finish it for Mother's Day (or the first time I see my mom next).

I thought I would share the finished product pictures. Hope you enjoy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment